Life Enrichment Facilitator will oversee, plan, coordinate, and facilitate the resident monthly newsletter, calendar of events, daily activities, outings, and special events under management supervision. Responsible to collectively interview, document, and maintain records for all resident information regarding personal interests, hobbies, and talents according to government guidelines and regulations. Research activities and support programs to assist the Care Team with resident based interactive techniques. Coordinate, maintain, and oversee the volunteer program.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and follow-up.
- Independently research, plan, encourage, and facilitate resident activities, outings, and special events and effectively coordinate with residents, volunteers and staff.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills. Ability to learn new computer concepts.
- Proficient writing skills with ability to create public communications, such as, activity calendar, event flyers, monthly newsletter, website communications, etc.
- Comprehend and strictly adhere to all Lenity Senior Living Policies and Procedures, as well as, regulatory agencies requirements; such as, Resident Care, HIPAA protocol, Company Dress Code, Harassment Policy, Scheduling, Punctuality, Recordkeeping, etc.
- At all times display and maintain a positive attitude, team spirit, and confidential etiquette to cooperate and assist others.
Minimum Education, Certification, License, and Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age with High School diploma or equivalent; higher education preferred with emphasis in communications. Prefer a minimum of 2 years previous related job experienced in a geriatric environment; such as, an assisting living, memory care, long-term care, and/or other entity that provides aging adult care. Educational teaching background a plus.
- Must have valid CDL driver’s license and meet State requirements to transport passengers on Company bus, and/or willingness to obtain within the first 30 days of hire and maintain in good standing throughout employment.
- Possess CPR/First Aide current certification and/or willingness to obtain within the first 30 days of hire and maintain on-going certification throughout employment.
- Clear and unexpired Health and Welfare and Idaho State Police background check and/or willingness to obtain on/or before hire and maintain in good standing throughout employment.
- Must possess the skill to read, write, and speak fluent English, effectual bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Prefer current Medication Distribution Aide certification and/or willingness to obtain within the first 30 days of hire and maintain in good standing throughout employment.
Important Note: Lenity Senior Living promotes a drug and alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing. EEO employer. The company reserves the right to change, add to, or delete items from the job description at any time with or without prior notice
Thank you for your interest in Lenity Senior Living. All applicants must email a resume or a ten-year job history to email@example.com. Please include which position you are applying for–we will contact you shortly.